|calendar>>December 1. 2012 Juch 101|
Park Geun Hye's Deceptive Commitments Regarding "Policy toward North" Censured
| Pyongyang, December 1 (KCNA) -- Park Geun Hye, candidate for the "presidential election" from the "Saenuri Party" of south Korea, is making contradictory words in her commitments regarding the "policy toward the north". She called for "keeping promise" while not mentioning the north-south joint declarations, and talked about "summit talks", revealing her sordid intention for confrontation between social systems. She is also trying to resort to anti-DPRK nuclear racket and smear human rights campaign while vociferating about "trust" and "cooperation". She is openly revealing her intention to follow traitor Lee Myung Bak's "policy toward the north" while loudly speaking about "keeping distance from Lee", "change", "revamp" and "progress".
Which is real and which is sham?
The Secretariat of the Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of Korea (CPRK) in an open questionnaire on Saturday demanded Park Geun Hye clearly answer the following questions:
1. How is she going to keep promise made between the north and the south while shunning the joint declarations agreed by the top leaders of the two sides, and does she have the face to talk about "summit talks"?
2. How will she ensure "mutual respect" and achieve "trust" and "cooperative relations" while insisting on "unification based on liberal democratic order"?
3. Is the call for "scrapping nuclear program first" different from the watchwords of "no nukes, opening and 3 000 dollars"?
4. Does it stand to reason for her to talk about "peace" while crying out for beefing up deterrence and tightening alliance with foreign forces?
Will she take the road of war in league with foreign forces or the road of lasting peace with fellow countrymen?
5. Does she think it possible to put the north-south ties on normal track while resorting to anti-DPRK smear campaign such as "north Korean human rights act"?
6. Does she think it possible to have north-south dialogue and cooperation with "May 24 measure" left intact?
7. Does she have a true intent to break with the confrontation policy of the Lee Myung Bak group and opt for improving the north-south relations with sincere mind?
The CPRK Secretariat urged Park to answer these questions.
Deceptive commitments regarding "policy toward the north" can never work on anyone, the open questionnaire said, stressing that Park had better face up to the trend of the times and correctly make a final option.
Copyright (C) KOREA NEWS SERVICE(KNS) All Rights Reserved.